Tuesday, January 2, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR/ MY FAULT/ SHOUTOUTS

                                                     

                          MUCH LOVE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL WHO                                                                                        FOLLOW MY PAGE!!

I posted an abbreviated version of the post "Mr. Hamilton your right, boys don't wear girl dresses."

It has been fixed and I will discuss the issue further later on this month. Please leave comments on any of my posts excuse my inactive moments I anticipate more consistent blogging in the New Year.

  SHOUT OUTS: Frances C. Welsing, Black Thought, (mean freestyle on Flex) Rapsody, The man who punched George Zimmerman, {may the hits keep on coming) Robin Roberts, All the true activist, their authenticity and courage, Chris Cyborg The Ohio State Buckeyes and Cleveland sports fans. 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment